Missouri Central Title

Holding Company, LLC

"Dedicated to providing fast, professional service at competitive prices!"

Home  -  MCT Law, LLC Services  -  Open a 1031 Exchange

Bethany  -  Brookfield  -  Cameron  -  Chillicothe  -  Gallatin  -  Hamilton  -  Macon  -  Milan  -  Princeton  - Shelbyville -  Trenton  -  Unionville

Blair Merrigan, Attorney at Law

Blair Merrigan is a native of Hamilton, MO and currently lives there with her husband, Ethan Merrigan. She graduated from Northwest Missouri State University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in Criminal Justice.  She then earned her Juris Doctor degree at the University of Missouri School of Law, Columbia in 2015.  While in law school, Blair was the President of Phi Delta Phi, one of the largest legal fraternities at MU, a member of the Women's Law Association, and a student representative for Themis Bar Review.

Blair is excited to be In-House Counsel for Missouri Central Title to assist in your Missouri title and closing needs and to be your nationwide 1031 Agent.

Our Team

Missouri Central Law, LLC

Address:  123 East Third Street, Cameron, MO 64429

Phone: 816-632-6679      Fax: 816-632-1114

Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM ~ Saturday by appointment

~The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements~

Our Services

1031 Exchanges

By deferring payment of capital gains tax, a property owner will have more capital available to acquire new investment property. This will allow the investor to purchase more expensive property and/or receive greater cash flow on an income producing investment. (more info)

Beneficiary Deeds

A Beneficiary Deed is a real estate deed which transfers an owner's interest in Missouri reap property upon the death of the owner to the beneficiaries named in the deed, thereby avoiding the probate process. Beneficiaries can take title as L.D.P.S or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship.

Lineal Descendants Per Stripes

L.D.P.S means lineal descendants per stripes. This means that if the beneficiary named in the deed dies before the owner, then their descendants take title to the property.

Joint Tenants with the Right of Survivorship Agreements

This happens when more than one beneficiary is named and then one of them passes away. When one beneficiary passes, the other beneficiary takes full title to the property. This can take place before or after the owner passes.

Power of Attorney for Real Estate Transactions

If a person cannot be at a closing, they may sign a Power of Attorney allowing someone else to sign on their behalf for that one specific transaction. Once the closing is complete, the Power of Attorney is null and void.


We provide shared driveway easements, access easements for land-locked property, water, sewer, or electrical easements and even Party Wall agreements. All of these documents must be recorded and they run with the land with the property is sold.

Party Wall Agreements

A Party Wall Agreement is necessary for when two or more people own the same building, such as a duplex or triplex. The owners sign the Party Wall Agreement to establish rules as to who is responsible for the maintenance of the shared wall between the homes as well as the exterior of the home that is shared by both parties such as the roof and the siding.

Rent-to-Own Agreements

This is a residential lease agreement with an option to purchase at the end of the rental agreement. In some situations, the rent is applied to the purchase but this is a term to be decided between the two parties. It allows the renter additional time to decide if they want to purchase and to secure financing and allows the owner an opportunity to make money off of the property.

Owner-Finance Agreements

This is an agreement where to owner actually sells the property to a new owner. However, instead of the purchaser receiving financing from a bank, the purchase makes monthly payments to the previous. The previous owner will also have the option of foreclosing on the property if the purchaser fails to make their payments. All of these terms and the foreclosure process would be spelled out in the agreement.

Quiet Title Suits

A Missouri Quiet Title Suit, also called an Action to Quiet Title or Quiet Title Action, is commonly used for clearing title issues, fixing defects in title, or confirming the ownership of real estate. This action must be brought in the jurisdiction where the real property lays and generally takes several months to complete.